Where would you like to buy a condo (duplicates not reported):
- The Carolinas
- South Carolina - Near Dalzell
- Shoreline of NC, SC or GA
- Miami Beach, FL
- NC or SC
- Alabama Gulf Coast
- Georgia or Florida
- Coastal NC or SC
- South Carolina
- Calabash Area
- Charleston, SC area
- North Carolina or Florida
- South Carolina - Ocean Front
- Charleston SC
- New Hampshire or Maine
- Isle of Palms, SC Gulf Shores, Alabama, Key West, FL
- Georgia, SC, NC, or Tennessee
- Sunset Beach, Calabash, NC
- North Carolina
Comments from Prospective Buyers in the Condo Living Network (duplicates not reported):
- North, South Carolina Intercoastal waterway or view.
- May I receive a magazine and media kit?
- I started with the best - SC - When will GA and NC be as up to date? Again
no big hurry but I do like to look at all my options, thank you.
- I wish to stay within $50,000 and $200,000 for a 2 or 3 bed, 1 or 2 bath,
with a lenai, waterview or water access, walk to beach, walk to marina/boat
dock, in a rural or less developed area. thanks!
- Easy to manage by an International Airport, Open View
- Already Own.
- Interested in Coastal Condo Properties on water in areas from Wilmington, NC
to Savannah, GA.
- Dear Sir or Madam, Could you please mail the magazine to:
Frederick Lomax JR.
Saudi Aramco, PO Box 12749
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
- Murrells Inlet
- 200,000 to 300,000 range. Looking for vacation/retirement condo 2 bedroom/2
- Brunswick Island/Beaches
- I would like to live within 3 to 5 miles from the ocean.... I also require
- I'm not sure North or South Carolina or Georgia.
- Looking for luxury water front condo that has private boat slip available
that is accessable from condo property or within walking distance would
perfer top unit with fantastic waterview.
- Sunset Beach, Little River area
- Myrtle Beach